- 99.3 Acres Development Site
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone
- All Utilities Available
- Zone: M2 Heavy Mfg / Distribution
- Sewer: 10” Runs length of East property
- Water: 12” Line
- Gas: 4” poly East/west 4” Steel North/South ( High Pressure)
- Electric: City Utilities of Springfield is committed to providing required electrical services to industrial users.
99.3 m/l acres ( Zoned M2 for Manufacturing and Distribution )along the East side of James River Fwy ( Hwy 360) West of MM and just South of Interstate 44. The land is available For Sale, Lease or Build-To-Suit. It can be divided to accommodate the prospective user. All utilities available.
Enhanced Enterprise Zones are specified geographic areas designated by local governments and certified by the Department of Economic Development (DED). Zone designation is based on certain demographic criteria, the potential to create sustainable jobs in a targeted industry and a demonstrated impact on local industry cluster development. The Zone designation demographic criteria currently utilizes population and income data from the 2000 Census, U.S. Census Bureau. Unemployment information is updated annually using data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.